Friday, August 21, 2009

Late Bloomer



Okay so here's my first blogging post, I know you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats! Drumrolls aren't necessary.

Right now, I am sitting at the computer while Harry and Frankie fight over something, I'm not sure what, but I'll bet it's something with wheels. Don't worry they usually only cause minor injuries to each other!

So for those of you who don't know yet we're expecting number 3 in April! I'm really excited to have a spring baby, and maybe I can put bows in this one's hair! Harrison says he wants a baby sister and he wants to name her "Mommy", Frankie just says "no" to every question we ask about the baby, I think he's still in denial. I'll keep you all posted!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You have join the blogging world!! I am looking forward to reading about your growing boys and the fun things they do!

    We are so happy to have another baby in the family...Wendy & Sophie need another girl to play with or boy to boss around : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy! I am so excited to see your blog! I have one too. Send me your e-mail on facebook and I will add you as a reader. Heidi also has one you can link from mine. You have to see pictures of her cute belly, any day now.
    love ya
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Hope you are feeling ok. See you guys on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete