Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Like Weeds

These kids are growing up faster then I can keep up! This was Frankie's first picture with his first friend the day after they were born. Her name is Leily and she's the daughter of a good friend of mine. They were born just 4 hours apart in the same hospital. Her mom's water broke as she was leaving our hospital room to visit Frankie and me! Now look how fast they've grown up......




Two years later on their 2nd birthday!









We went to Disneyland and had a ton of fun, even though it was like 100 degrees and I was just the tiniest bit nauseous the whole time. Their crowns say "It's my birthday" so they both got a lot of attention. Fun day!





This is Frankie in the "birthday shirt". I take a picture of my boys every year on their birthday in this same shirt. Once they get to about 14 or 15 we'll have a collection of photos showing how they've grown! Here he is at 2 years old!












And here he is last year at 1 year old!







2 comments:

  1. awww he is so cute! I can't get over how big he is getting and how much he is talking. Adorable.

    p.s. I love the birthday shirt idea. I might take that, when I have my own little ones... some day

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey chrissy! i found your blog somehow. i think the birthday shirt idea is so cute!!! cograts on your baby! do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet?- carinn

    ReplyDelete