Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Blessed Day




Last Sunday was a special day for Caroline. She was blessed in church and then had a luncheon with family to celebrate. She wore the same dress that I wore when I was blessed and Harrison and Frankie both told her she looked like a princess. Brandon did a beautiful job with the blessing, she's a lucky girl to have such a sweet daddy. She has brought a very sweet spirit into our home and I feel like she was meant to be in our family.


With each baby I get more and more of a sense of family. I love how all the kids interact with each other and build their relationships as they grow. Even though my boys get very close to killing each other daily, they're the first one to defend each other against any "outsiders". Hopefully Harrison and Frankie will survive to adulthood long enough to be best friends.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little girl you have in your family. I am sure she will have the boys wrapped around her little finger!

    How fun that your mom saved your blessing dress...how scary I was there the day you wore it. (I guess I am getting old!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm English retarded, so I am not writing to give you suggestions. But I think your idea is great! then would you try to publish it with the LDS publisher? Maybe you needed to make that connection to open the door for your next book. you will do awesome! Even if you never publish Ty's story, I think it will be very therapeutic for you to write it all out. It is great for your family history as well. But I am sure that your experience will touch the lives of many and help them through similar experiences. Love you!

    ReplyDelete