Saturday, June 26, 2010

Two Months



My little love nugget is two months old! I feel like time has flown and at the same time I feel as though this little lady has been with us forever. Here are some month two highlights:


*she is a social butterfly already and loves to hold "conversations" with anyone who will listen

* she is in LOVE with her brother Harrison and lights up like a Christmas tree whenever he comes around, in fact the feeling is mutual, Harrison keeps asking me why he can't marry her when they both grow up

*she loves to chew on her fists but won't take a binky, I have a feeling she'll be a thumb sucker soon

* I hope I don't get jinxed for this one but so far she has been an AWESOME sleeper


We love our Sweet Caroline!

3 comments:

  1. she's so cute!! i don't know how she can look so much like her brothers but so girly at the same time, but she pulls it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did her eyes get so big??? What a little sweetheart. I love that Harrison wants to marry her one day. You need to get that on video because one day you will need to remind him how much he loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little love. I bet its so fun with her around.

    ReplyDelete